TERNOPIL STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
Ternopil State Medical University, named after I. Horbachevsky was established in 1957 and is ranked among one of the top universities in Ukraine. The university has become the center for providing scientific, pedagogical,, medical, cultural and educational knowledge in Ukraine. In this university, a total of 10000 students are studying in the medical stream with 800 foreign students from 48 countries across the world.
Ternopil National Medical University has 30 departments. Basic eligibility for getting admission in this university is 50% in PCB, and qualifying marks in the examination of NEET. Course duration for MBBS is 6 years including internship. Medium of teaching is English.
RECOGNITION :-Ternopil State Medical University is recognized by: MCI, UNESCO and WHO
Courses offered at Ternopil State Medical University :-
- Postgraduate programs
Advantages of Studying MBBS at Ternopil National Medical University :-
- Highly trained medical staff gives individual attention to each and every student.
- International cooperation & global recognition of the degree awarded by the university.
- Cost of studying and living is affordable, for international students.
- No entrance tests are required such as ( IELTS or GMATS) are required .
- Ternopil Medical University is a part of the Bologna Process which consists of a series of agreements done with European countries to establish high-quality education.
Tuition & Hostel Fee
|Year||Tuition Fee, USD||Hostel, USD||Total, USD|
|GRAND TOTAL (USD)||26400|
Insurance, Medical, Receiving, Visa charges, Receiving, etc. are apart from the charges mentioned above, which are covered in the One Time charges payable in the first year, and a nominal yearly charge.