Black Sea National University
Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University was established in the year 1996 as an extension of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy is one of the better known medical colleges in Ukraine. The university was given state status in the year 2000 and National University status in 2016. Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University is recognised by MCI (Medical Council of India) and WHO (World Health Organisation) and is also a part of European Association of universities.
It is an ideal university for those students who wants to do MBBS in low budget. Among the best 200 educational institutions of Ukraine Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University was ranked 44th by UNESCO. In this university medium of instruction for teaching is English.
Advantages of studying in Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University –
- The total fees is very less for MBBS in the Black sea international university
- During their MBBS Students get the opportunity to participate with senior teachers and professors in various research and scientific activities
- Petro Mohyla Black Sea National is more than two decades old university in Ukraine that provides MBBS education to Indian students.
- It is a National level university which holds the highest level of accreditation
- This university has exchange programs and partnerships with other European universities.
- For Indian students separate hostels and Indian mess are available .
Black Sea National University provides various facilities like
Library, Computer labs, Affiliated Hospitals Cafeteria for students, Well-ventilated classrooms, Laboratories with modern equipment, Sports facility, Hostel facility, medical facility and spacious auditorium
Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University: Faculties
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Preventive Medicine
- Faculty of Dentistry
Syllabus for MBBS Course :-
|Second||Semester 3||Biochemistry ,Histology, Physiology and Anatomy,|
|Semester 4||Micro-Biology ,Biochemistry and Physiology|
|Third||Semester 5||Pharmacology ,Pathology, Path physiology and Micro-Biology,|
|Semester 6||Path physiology ,Pathology and Pharmacology|
|Fourth to Sixth||Semester 7 to 12||General Surgery ,Oncology, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, , Neurology, Gynecology, Psychology, ENT, Cardiology Emergency and Medicine,|
Black Sea National University: Eligibility
- Qualifying score in NEET exam is a must.
- On or before 31st December of the admission year, the sudent must be at least 17 years old.
- Students must have cleared 10+2 from the Science stream (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) from any Board of Examination with 50% marks (for the general category) and 45% marks (for the reserved category)
Tuition & Hostel Fee
|Year||Tuition Fee, USD||Hostel, USD||Total, USD|
|GRAND TOTAL (USD)||28200|
Insurance, Medical, Receiving, Visa charges, Receiving, etc. are apart from the charges mentioned above, which are covered in the One Time charges payable in the first year, and a nominal yearly charge.