KABARDINO BALKARIAN STATE UNIVERSITY
Kabardino Balkarian State University was formed in 1957, and is one of the leading educational, scientific & informational Universities, with more than two thousand spedialists passing out from the University annually.It is located in Nalchik city, in Kabardino Balkarian republic of the Russian federation. The University was enlisted, in the year 2008, in 100 best universities in Russia, and followed it up in the year 2010 with an honorary Diploma of the contest “Hundred Best Universities of Russia in the field of Science & Education” as a winner of this all Russian contest.
The University currently holds amongst classical Universities in Russia, implementing educational programmes of Professional courses, higher secondary and Post Graduation, having a teaching staff of 870 highly qualified teachers and 67 departments. The University having trained more than 15000 students till now.
HOSTEL & ACCOMODATION
Comfortable accommodation is provided for students from all parts of the world in four Multi storied Hostel buildings, which are at a walking distance to the Main campus, and is well connected with all major commercial & entertainment centers of the city. The Hostels itself are secure, well protected with checkpoints, CCTVs & Fire alarms.
The Hostels are furnished with all modern amenities, with options of rooms for two or three students. There are separate blocks for Boys & Girls. Each room is provided with Centralised heating, TV, Fridge, Cot, Mattresses, cupboard, study table, etc. Each hostel building has ample facilities for sports and recreation with Reading rooms, computer rooms, recreation hall, gym & sports club.
Accreditation and Recognition -
- (WHO) World Health Organization
- (MCI) Medical Council of India
Advantages of studying in Kabardino Balkarian State University :-
- Admission process in Kabardino Balkarian State University is very simple and easy.
- The University is recognised for pursuing quality and affordable MBBS in Russia.
- The tuition fee of MBBS at the University is amongst the Lowest tuition fee for MBBS in Russia.
- Kabardino Balkarian State University is recognized by WHO and MCI
- In Kabardino Balkarian State University the medium of teaching is English.
- MBBS degree from this University is accepted worldwide.
- It provides international environment, well equipped infrastructure and quality education.
- Faculty members are very qualified.
- Cost of living is low as well as accommodation is provided by the university having fully furnished hostel facilities with modern amenities.
Eligibility Criteria for taking admission in MBBS Course in Kabardino Balkarian State University:-
- NEET examination must be qualified.
- The student before 31st December of the admission year should have completed the age of 17 years or shall complete 17 years.
- An aggregate 50% marks in PCB in 12th standard is required by the general category students for taking admission.
Tuition Fee & Hostel Expenses at Kabardino Balkarian State University –
|Year||Tuition Fee, USD||Hostel, USD||Total (Tuition+Hostel), USD|
|GRAND TOTAL (USD)||23000|
The One Time Charge, Equalisation & nominal yearly charges are apart from the expenses above