Dagestan State Medical University
Faculties at Dagestan State Medical University
1. Medical Faculty
2. Dentistry Faculty
3. Pediatrics Faculty
4. Pharmacy Faculty
5. Medical and Preventive-Health Faculty
Advantages of studying in Dagestan State Medical University :-
- Admission process in Dagestan State Medical University is very simple and easy.
- Dagestan State Medical University is recognized by WHO and MCI
- In Dagestan State Medical University the medium of teaching is English.
- MBBS degree from this University is accepted worldwide.
- The University has 4 research institutes, research laboratories, well equipped infrastructure and wide range of facilities including activities related to arts and sports.
- It provides international environment, well equipped infrastructure and quality education.
- Faculty members are very qualified.
- Cost of living is low as well as accommodation is provided by the university having fully furnished hostel facilities with modern amenities.
Eligibility Criteria for taking admission in MBBS Course in Dagestan State Medical University:
- NEET examination must be qualified.
- The student before 31st December of the admission year should have completed the age of 17 years or shall complete 17 years.
- An aggregate 40% marks is required by reserved category students for taking admission.
- An aggregate 50% marks in PCB in 12th standard is required by the general category students for taking admission.
Hostel & Accommodation
The Hostels are located in the vicinity of the University and are easily accessible on foot.The rooms are available on a double sharing, as well as triple sharing basis, with separate arrangements for Boys and Girls. The Hostels are well heated with Central air conditioning, and round the clock with CCTV surveillance & police security, Kitchens and bathrooms are provided to the students on a sharing basis, providing students the option & facility to cook their own dishes too, if they wish to.
The University boasts of an excellent infrastructure and includes the following facilities –
- Sports Complex
- Educational Laboratory
- Students’ Resort Centre
- Clinic Centre
- Internet Class
- Scientific Library
Dagestan State Medical University focuses on the overall development of the students, not only intellectually, but also socially, culturally & in sports, with sporting facilities for Skating & skiing provided in winters and for swimming, tennis, football, basketball provided in Summers.
MBBS Syllabus in Dagestan State Medical University
First Year –
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Anatomy||Anatomy & Histology|
Second Year –
|Semester 3||Semester 4|
|Physiology cell biology|
Third Year –
|Semester 5||Semester 6|
|Micro-Biology and Path physiology||Pharmacology, genetics and principles of clinical medicine|
Fourth to Sixth Year –
|Semester 7 to 12|
|Oncology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Neurology, Primary Care Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal medicine, Neurology and Psychiatry. Psychology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology|
Accreditation and Recognition -
- (WHO) World Health Organization
- (MCI) Medical Council of India
Tuition Fee & Hostel Expenses at Dagestan State Medical University –
|Year||Tuition Fee, USD||Hostel, USD||Total (Tuition+Hostel), USD|
|GRAND TOTAL (USD)||31000|
The One Time Charge, Equalisation & nominal yearly charges are apart from the expenses above
Dagestan State Medical University is known for offering quality Post Graduate Medical education in Russia, wherein students from India looking to acquire PG Degree equivalent to Indian MD in Russia.
The Post Graduation is offered in the following streams –
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Childhood Gynaecology
- Infectious Diseases
- Hygiene of Nutrition
- Pathological Anatomy
- General Hygiene
- Radiation Hygiene
- Public Hygiene
- Occupational Hygiene
- Dermatology and Venereology
- Medicine of urgent conditions
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases
- Pediatric Surgery
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Orthopaedic Dentistry
- Therapeutic Dentistry
- Surgical Dentistry
- Traumatology and Orthopaedics
- Hygiene of Children and Teenagers